How To Clean A Bathroom At Healthy Home | The bathroom is a space more than any other house must be completely cleaned and sterilized forever. Here, in this guide how to take care of your bathroom to keep it perfectly clean and tidy, including carpets and toiletries.
We start from the floor. Floors should be cleaned often, preferably with water and Lysol and possibly with a wool cloth or mop with bangs. Ceramic wall becomes bright if they are washed with water and ammonia and then polished with suede leather. You can also wash with water and alcohol.
Be wary also of each mat in the bathroom. They are easily washable cotton in the washing machine. Rubber They are best washed by hand in warm water and soap. Shower and bath mats, they strip of rubber, wash wiping with a sponge soaked in soapy water and rinse.
We think now the most commonly used objects. Combs and brushes, you can be in the water and ammonia, and then dried violations. The comb of tortoiseshell and ivory can be cleaned with warm bran. Toothbrush, soak it in water and ammonia or hydrogen peroxide for about an hour and then abundant. As far as natural sponges, immerse them for two hours in warm water with one tablespoon of ammonia, the other in water and vinegar, then dry hole.
Toilet hygiene is often overlooked, especially public toilet is a toilet. Well, because the toilet is closely related to the disposal cites ‘waste’, then the sanitary toilet every so often overlooked. Perhaps in our minds, to obtain the system would require a huge cost. This perception is wrong. The cost of the toilet is going to make you look beautiful, but not necessarily sanitary. Both the absence of sanitation in the toilet does not depend on how beautiful your toilet, but the following points:
- Ventilation. This is the most important of the toilet. Do not let your toilet without ventilation. If it is not ventilated, make sure you have the toilet exhaust fan.
- The smell of dirt. Smell shows the presence of germs. Escherichia coli is a bacterium that causes decay of H2S gas.
- The smell of urine. Our urine contains ammonia. It is toxic and not very good if inhaled, not only because of the pungent aroma, but also ammonia is very toxic to the respiratory.
- Water sanitation. In some water I have ever met, it has iron content is high enough. Its characteristics are emerging such as rust stains on the bathroom wall. This stain is very damaging bathroom walls, which in turn breeding places of germs.
- The use of cleaning bathrooms. Do not use cleaning bathrooms in excess. The workings of the cleaning fluid is in addition to lift stains, it also kills germs. When used excessively, then the germs in the water line and septic tank will die so that the manure decomposition process will be hampered. As a result, you will be blocked drains, fill up quickly, and so forth. Use in moderation.
- Use caustic soda. The workings of caustic soda is to stimulate the growth of spoilage bacteria in the drain so that water remains smooth. Use 1x a week to a month.
- Brush your bathroom on a regular basis every day. We never know what germs are in the bathroom. In addition, brushing every day will make the job of cleaning the bathroom to light. Take your time 3-5 minutes per day to do it. You can use soap, detergent, and anything other than chemical cleaning fluids. If there is, look for environmentally friendly, odorless, and does not destroy spoilage bacteria in waterways.
- Moss. Do not let your bathroom moss. Moss will elaborates on your wall into the ground little by little. Besides the breeding of germs, mold will makes your bathroom look filthy.
- Blockage. Make sure your drains are not blocked by objects ‘queer’ as a bathroom brush, toothbrush, soap, toothpaste, shampoo, bottles, stones, sandals, shoes, and so on. There is no way to know other than dismantle it. So before it happens, make sure those things do not get lost into your toilet bowl.
- The bathroom door. Use the bathroom door is made of materials not wet and not absorb water like fiber material. Avoid the use of the bathroom door made of wood. Wood has the potential to become wet, mossy, the source of termites, cockroaches, centipedes, and so forth.
- Lighting. Do not let your bathroom in a state of complete darkness, because it is not preferred by the user’s bathroom. Certainly not very comfortable being in the dark narrow room likes that.
- Use water instead of tissue, to clean yourself after using the toilet. Nothing can replaces the function of irrigation water in cleaning. So it would not be sufficient to use a tissue, soap or other cleaning fluid.
- Avoid placing items on the bathroom floor ABOVE. Should prepare a place to hang on the bathroom wall. If using carpet, do not let too valley, wet and smelly. Immediately addressed. Objects on the floor of the bathroom can be a source of odor.
- Avoid the pit-trap in the bathroom. This source came from under the bathtub, dressing table, and so forth.
- Use mothballs or deodorant Eco-friendly bathroom to eliminate odors odor. You can also use aromatherapy oils are good for health. All fragrances are not favored by bacteria and other decomposer beings (cockroaches, centipedes, etc.). Use a long-lasting. Not effective to spray the bathroom with fragrance.